NZ 300ZX Owners Club Forum Forum Index NZ 300ZX Owners Club Forum
Owners and enthusiasts 300ZX discussion forum

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   DynoDyno  
  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NZ 300ZX Owners Club Forum Forum Index

Guess what I got for Christmas??!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZ 300ZX Owners Club Forum Forum Index -> Product discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jibber
Stage 6 - NOS antilag

1990 Nissan 300ZX NA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Guess what I got for Christmas??!! Reply with quote

Martine (my partner) bought me a Mothers Palm Polisher at Nizfest.

What a truly amazing little beast. I just tried it out on my work car (before going anywhere near the Z) with an old bottle of polish I had rolling about and the difference it made to the car is incredible.

Mothers guys - can't speak highly enough. If anyone is thinking of gettign one, go for it, you won't regret it. I polished and buffed my work wagon in about 30 mins all up!

Now to get a decent few coats of polish on the Z!
zara
Stage 10 - bigger injectors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to share some before and after photos?
Jibber
Stage 6 - NOS antilag

1990 Nissan 300ZX NA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to, but I never took a before. I have a VW Passat which I always thought was a dark charcoal, despite being a colour called Mocha. Now its actually dark metallic brown. And none of those wavy polish machine marks you normally get with a machine polish.

I'll grab some after pics - I should have taken before and during. The difference is amazing. The guy I bought it off said to me yesterday he didn't recognise it.

I'll post up some after pics, not sure how well the finish will show, but all the same a %$#@*! amazing result
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZ 300ZX Owners Club Forum Forum Index -> Product discussions All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: